SBA Loan Options
Arizona Financial is an SBA Preferred Lending Partner. We've worked hard to meet the strict criteria of being a preferred lender, and now have the highest preference that the Small Business Administration gives lenders. What this means for you is a more streamlined processes and quicker decisions to get access to the money you need.
Speak with an SBA lending specialist to learn more.
SBA's most common loan program for borrowers looking to start, acquire, or expand a small business. Key features include:
- Minimal equity requirements
- No minimum collateral requirements
- Minimal repayment penalties
For a small business that needs long-term fixed-rate financing for real estate. Key features for this type of loan:
- Max 90% leverage (less for startup and/or special use)
- Longer term prepayment penalties
Explore SBA 7(a) Loans
For borrowers looking to start, acquire or expand a small business with these loan types:
- Real Estate Acquisition & Refinancing
- Business Debt Refinancing
- Business Acquisitions & Partner Buyouts
- Equipment Financing
- Business Expansion/Working Capital
- Mixed-Use Financing
Maximum loan size is $5 million with maturity between 10 and 25 years (matches use of proceeds) and no balloon payments.
Learn more about the SBA 7(a) Loan process by speaking with a lending expert—meet in person or by video appointment.
Requirements for SBA 7(a) Loan
Some of the requirements to be eligible for 7(a) loan assistance, businesses must:
- Operate for profit and be considered a small business, as defined by SBA
- Use alternative financial resources, including personal assets, before seeking financial assistance
- Be able to demonstrate a need for a loan
and use the funds for a sound business purpose
Contact us to see if you qualify for a SBA 7(a) Loan.
Explore SBA 504 Loans
For small businesses that need financing for real estate. The maximum loan size is:
- $1.8 Million | Non-multi-use properties
- Maximum loan amount $5.4 Million | Multi-use properties
- Certain eligible energy-efficient or manufacturing projects may qualify for up to $5.5 Million
Maturity for the first deed of trust loan is amortized over 25 years and up to 25 years on the second deed of trust loan.
The SBA 504 Loan offers 5-year fixed interest rates with recourse to any 20% or more owner.
Requirements for SBA 504 Loan
To be eligible for a 504 loan, your business must:
- Operate as a for-profit company in the United States or its possessions
- Have a tangible net worth of less than $15 million
- Have an average net income of less than $5 million after federal income taxes for the two years preceding your application
For additional information on eligibility criteria and loan application requirements, schedule an appointment with one of our lending specialists.
I interacted with at least five employees while getting an SBA loan and my business opening accounts. The employees have all been top-notch. I told my husband that it feels like going to a luxury store!
SBA Loan Resources
8 Essential Banking Tips From Small Business Owners
You have the idea, the drive, and hopefully the funding, but as a small business owner, you’ll be faced with a plethora of decisions from conception to day-one operations.Read More
What Does It Cost To Start A Business?
Looking to figure out how much it’s going to cost to start your new business? Start-up costs can add up quickly, but if you plan for them, you can launch with confidence and avoid running out of money before you make any.Read More
Small Business Tools: Managing Your Business Finances
Cash rules everything around you when you run a small business. It’s essential to keep everything on the books while looking for places where you can save. Try using these helpful tools to make your small-business finances easier.Read More