At Arizona Financial Credit Union, we know that having a great benefits program is important for a happy workplace where employees know that they are valued, respected, and appreciated.
- No cost employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan - Begin your savings with a 3% company contribution that grows as your career flourishes
- Required 2% minimum contribution after 90 days of employment
- 8 reserve sick days annually
- 17 days of paid time off in the first year and 11.5 paid holidays
- Up to $5,000 annual tuition/certification assistance
- Basic life insurance at no cost to you
Full-time employees receive 1x their annual salary, plus a $10,000 life insurance policy
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid long-term disability coverage
- Organizational focus on the employee experience
- Employee Resource Groups that celebrate and highlight our diversity: HEAT (Hispanic), PRIDE (LGBTQ+), #WOW (Women of the Workplace), YoPros (Young Professionals), Ujima (Black/African)
- An employee recognition program that recognizes the best of us
- Tons of employee engagement initiatives like spirit weeks, contests, and more
- Birthday and anniversary recognition
- Annual employee recognition events
Named one of the Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal
Our Community Impact
The local community is at the heart of what we do. Our employees not only provide our members with great service, but they are also actively taking part in various activities that benefit our local community as well.
We actively participate in events that raise money for worthy causes, volunteer at local community organizations, raise funds for not-for-profit organizations in need, and support our local school systems.
For a more in-depth view of how Arizona Financial is involved in the local community, please explore our Community Involvement page.