Join the Arizona Financial Team
We work to better the lives of our members, and employees: real people from all walks of life.
We invite you to explore open positions and become a member of the Arizona Financial family!
Looking for the best jobs in Arizona?
Start a career with an organization committed to helping you succeed. Our many career opportunities feature excellent benefits.
At Arizona Financial Credit Union, we know that having a great benefits program is important for a happy workplace where employees know that they are valued, respected, and appreciated.
- No cost employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan - Begin your savings with a 3% company contribution that grows as your career flourishes
- Required 2% minimum contribution after 90 days of employment
- 8 reserve sick days annually
- 17 days of paid time off in the first year and 11.5 paid holidays
- Up to $5,000 annual tuition/certification assistance
- Basic life insurance at no cost to you
Full-time employees receive 1x their annual salary, plus a $10,000 life insurance policy
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid long-term disability coverage
- Organizational focus on the employee experience
- Employee Resource Groups that celebrate and highlight our diversity: HEAT (Hispanic), PRIDE (LGBTQ+), #WOW (Women of the Workplace), YoPros (Young Professionals), Ujima (Black/African)
- An employee recognition program that recognizes the best of us
- Tons of employee engagement initiatives like spirit weeks, contests, and more
- Birthday and anniversary recognition
- Annual employee recognition events
Path to Leadership
The leadership path at Arizona Financial is designed around a collaborative environment between managers and each individual contributor.
Listen to the insights from Chad Forkenbrock, Arizona Financial EVP & Chief Operating Officer and Manny Garcia, Senior Employee Experience Specialist during the October episode of "It happens at STN" and you'll get a first hand experience of our commitment towards employee engagement.
Named one of the Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal
Our Community Impact
The local community is at the heart of what we do. Our employees not only provide our members with great service, but they are also actively taking part in various activities that benefit our local community as well.
We actively participate in events that raise money for worthy causes, volunteer at local community organizations, raise funds for not-for-profit organizations in need, and support our local school systems.
For a more in-depth view of how Arizona Financial is involved in the local community, please explore our Community Involvement page.
It is Arizona Financial's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic testing, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran. Arizona Financial complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Arizona Financial has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Arizona Financial complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment against qualified individuals with disabilities. Arizona Financial also provides reasonable accommodation for such individuals in accordance with these laws.