As a local not-for-profit financial institution, we work to better the lives of our members and employees: real people from all walks of life.
BEST. JOB. EVER.
What if one opportunity could change your life?
What makes us a Best Place to Work?
- No cost employee medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) savings plan with 3% company contribution
- Required 2% minimum contribution after 90 days of employment
- 8 reserve sick days annually
- 17 days of paid time off in the first year and 11.5 paid holidays
- Up to $5,000 annual tuition/certification assistance
- $10,000 in company-paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid long-term disability coverage
- We take what we do seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously!
- Organizational focus on the employee experience
- Employee Resource Groups that celebrate and highlight our diversity
- HEAT (Hispanic)
- PRIDE (LGBTQ+)
- #WOW (Women of the Workplace)
- YoPros (Young Professionals)
- Ujima (Black/African)
- Employee recognition program that recognizes the best of us
- Wellness program
- Tons of employee engagement initiatives like spirit weeks, contests, and more!
- Birthday and anniversary recognition
- Annual employee recognition events
Our Community Impact
In 2021 our employees:
- Participated in Aunt Rita’s AIDS walk and raised over $4,500 for this great cause
- Volunteered at Chicanos Por La Causa’s senior center
- Assembled and donated 75 “"Fill-A-Bag, Feed a Family" and “Hope Totes” to Phoenix Rescue Mission
- Raised over $1,300 and participated in the City of Phoenix’s Paint Phoenix Purple campaign to help raise awareness and stop domestic violence
- Volunteered at De Colores shelter for women
- Employees and members raised over $5,300 to purchase holiday gifts, school uniforms, hygiene items and other needed items for the children at Wilson Community School
- Donated $10,000 dollars to the Taking Steps Virtual Summit presented by Be A Leader Foundation
- Sponsored $25,000 to We Rise & Fuerza Local program in partnership with Local First AZ
- Donated $5,000 to the Valley of the Sun United Way and Phoenix Rising's Kicks for Kids program to help end childhood hunger
- And so much more!
Explore a career with us!
It is Arizona Financial's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic testing, national origin, age, disability, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran. Arizona Financial complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Arizona Financial has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Arizona Financial complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment against qualified individuals with disabilities. Arizona Financial also provides reasonable accommodation for such individuals in accordance with these laws.